Gnosis Data Analysis is an exciting, energetic, enthusiastic start-up company working on AutoML products and advanced machine learning consulting services. Gnosis has recently attracted investment funding to scale up its activities and is getting ready to launch its first product. Gnosis is a University of Crete start-up with partners in Greece, Denmark, Germany, and Georgia.
We are currently looking for an artificial intelligence developer to strengthen our development team.
As an artificial intelligence developer, you will lead the effort of building an artificial intelligence system on software applications for data analysis. The candidate should be able to handle various tasks, including reviewing the relevant literature, implementing the necessary (existing or new) algorithms, and their incorporation in existing stand-alone and web-based software applications.
Skills and Qualifications
- M.Sc. in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
- Experience in Knowledge-based Systems
- Experience in Business Rule Management Systems (e.g., Drools)
- Knowledge of logical programming languages (e.g., ASP, prolog)
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies
- Professional working proficiency in English
- Excellent communication, teamwork & problem solving skills.
- Independent thinking, ability to work autonomously, coming up with proposals and solutions, taking initiatives, entrepreneurship
- Fulfilled military obligations, where applicable.
- PhD on an AI-related field is highly appreciated
- Experience in Machine Learning principles
- A notable track of relevant experience is highly desirable. Particularly, past/current participation in projects related to artificial intelligence, data analysis, machine learning.
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence Planning.
- Good command of Java and object-oriented programming
- Experience in statistical programming, particularly with the R Statistical Software or Matlab / Octave.
- Knowledge of software engineering practices (e.g. design patterns, unit testing), and of version control tools (e.g. git) and build automation tools (e.g. Maven).
- Knowledge of functional or scientific programming languages (e.g. OCaml, Julia, Scala, Python)
- Familiarity with principles of bioinformatics.
- Competitive compensation
- Agile company culture embracing simplicity, speed, flexibility, autonomy and diversity
- Stimulating R&D environment with experienced high-caliber professionals and researchers
- Exposure to modern technologies, techniques, and fields such of data analytics and bioinformatics
- Continuous training opportunities aiming at professional mastery and personal growth
Please send you application including a full CV, a motivation letter and other supporting material electronically to email@example.com. You can address questions to the same email.
Applications will be continuously evaluated and until the position is filled.